Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Smartwatch - OASE H12W SMART WATCH | smart watch new update



Hi Guys, here comes the newest product from OASE We will see what features are inThis OASE SMARTWATCH I am Freddy and here it is OASE H12W We look for the white packaging It's written below Ultra HD display And the battery life can be up to 360 hours Next to this is OASE's Instagram OASE H12W is also waterproof ip67 And many other features that we willdiscuss In the section below there are specifications This OASE smartwatch has a 6 month warranty onIndonesia Yes, this is what it looks like The design is round The one I chose is black The OASE H12W has two color options black and white The bezel is cool In the case material is from Alloy Looks pretty solid Take a look at the packaging There is a user manual, along with a warranty card The app uses FitcloudPro Can connect to iOS and Android Usually, this application has a lot of watchface guys We'll try pairing and see The charger cable uses a 2 pin magnet Here it is blue Maybe fast charging? 

The battery capacity is 180 mah The writing can last up to 10 days Display size is 1.28 inch Already ips color screen The resolution is 240 * 240 pixels if seen in the outdoor it is still clear On the back There is a heartrate sensor and a magnetic charger pin For the strap, I like it Very supple and comfortable It's also easy to plug in and out The strap size is 22 mm Can be replaced with other models The same size The buckle is also of stainless steel Ok, now let's look at the features For Brightness settings We can slide it down Without having to go into settings When the screen is off We can tap on the screen to turn onhis Then take a look here There is activity data, data heartrate and sleep data At the bottom for incoming notifications The left side has many more menus Have a look at the exercise section There are 7 sports to choose from This is what it looks like Blood oxygen looks like this For my heart rate and blood pressure laterwill test at the end of the video On the music control Can play, pause, next, previous, up and downvolume There's weather too Stopwatch And find phone In the display settings The screen time out is only 9 seconds We can adjust the vibration for the vibration We can also choose the language There are several language options There are 4 options for watchface This one can be installed in the app When I put it on my hand the size16 cm The strap is quite comfortable It does feel a bit big anyway ... 

But light enough It only weighs 57 grams So it is very suitable if used for everyday In the case it looks a bit big The case diameter is 46.8 mm The height is 50.9 mm And the thickness is 12.7 mm To wake up the gesture goes withwell I quite like the full black color,looks cool Now we look at the application Can be downloaded on the playstore or the app store The name is FITCLOUDPRO Yes, it looks like this In the notification message, lots of applications that we can activateto connect to the smartwatch In the dial settings there are also many cool watch faces All analog watchface I installed one of them Raise to wake up can only be activated viaapplication Cannot be on the Smartwatch Health monitoring is auto heart rate He will work 24 hours nonstop If we activate the battery power automaticallywill decrease I tried to find a band For remote cameras, just shake the Smartwatchhis.

The timer will be active for photos This OASE H12W smartwatch can also be connectedto Google Fit For incoming call notifications Just shakes and displays caller name WhatsApp incoming message notification, Like this And the last one as usual I will test with medical equipment Blood pressure and heart rate sensor Oh yes, for the price itself this OASE H12W 899 thousand, there is currently a promo price of 799thousand I put the purchase link in the description Ok, I think this is what I can share firstof this OASE H12W smartwatch Don't forget to subscribe and share If this video and channel is useful Thank you very much for watching I'm Freddy and see you next video 

Post a Comment

0 Comments