Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

how to create fb page 2020 | for business



hey guys thinking to create a Facebookpage for your business for your company or to update your brand or product orsome entertainment thing you want to post it in your Facebook page you can doit very easily there are a couple of ways you can do it I'm gonna show youguys right now before I do this please subscribe my channeland like after you watch the video leave me a comment and like so let's getstarted then so first of all you have to open your Facebook you need a Facebookpage like profile and then where the then where you can go like you can typeon in your URL like WWE Facebook comm slash our page and hit enter then itsays like create a page or the other way you can do when you go to your Facebookprofile then at the right top right-hand corner there is a down arrow key if youclick on the arrow key then you will see a drop-down list and yeah you see the drop-down list and yousee over here say like create page so you can create if you click on createpage there you you can create a new page for your business or for anything thereare a lot of things people use people create those Facebook pages and you canpost it and get more like social activity in your Facebook page so clickon create page now what you have to do you have to select like what kind ofpage you want to open you can open a like business - if you have a businessor just click on business or if you want to like company information or anyinstitutional thing then you can click on this or if you want to like any brandproduct you want to like established it then you can select this one alsoentertainment you can go for - for entertainment you can upload a lot ofentertaining things so also cause or community you can choose any any ofthese so I'm gonna choose like entertainment if you choose likeentertainment then you have to select like what kind of entertainment you'retrying to like you're trying to post it suppose I want to upload someyou want to click magazine library art library just put whatever you like fromhere book so I'm gonna choose like suppose movie and you can give it a namefor entertainment movie name like or your page name over here page name I'mgonna give the page name Villani up Naraand then click on get started now it says like add a profile pictureyou can add a profile picture if you have it in your computer in your phoneso click on upload a profile picture then I'll take it from my desktop and then it's going to ask you to uploada cover photo I have to set the cover photo before ituploading so for now I'm gonna click on skip it's gonna is gonna give you thesize of the photo then I you can upload it otherwise it's not gonna upload it toyour own page so make sure when you create a page then you choose see whenwhat when I choose the like cover picture see it's not showing anythingbecause the size is not like right that's why it's not coming out right soyou guys can you can scan like edit it or see over here is like change pictureif you click on it and then you can choose take a photo or upload a photo orlike choose from photo like from your computer or from your phone you can doit like this so that's it like that's it like that's how you can choose almostlike Facebook page now what you can do like you can add a button here and youcan write something and post it and after you post it like you can mmmm youcan post it and you can ask people like to see your page create user name foryour page you can click on this like what page andwhat the username for your page you can select from there you can choose likewhatever you want to do so it's very simple like also like after him like after youcreate your Facebook page you can promote it like I think the charge likecouple of dollar and then like it's gonna be everywhere a lot of peoplegonna see your page so they said like promote your page setup and ongoingpromotion like get two clicks at their $40 so if you set it up then you have topay for this and then you will get like if you have like lot of like you knowsuppose you and you wanna establish your brand name or anything like or you wantto sale your product then you can promote your page so people can see yourpage and they can like and comment and there is how you can you can grow yourbusiness it says like comment share as yourself or as one of the page youmanage it and okay so I hope you can understand how you can create a Facebookpage thank you very much 

Post a Comment

0 Comments