Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

wix logo maker fast| best logo maker free



Hey, what's going on guys? It's Greg, and today, by request, 

So, without further ado, let's get right into thecomputer and jump into this. So, the first place youwant to come for your logo, I always recommend is canva.com.It's free to use. So, you don't haveto pay for anything, and you can make some reallyprofessional-looking designs without hiring someoneto do it for you. So, all you do is sign in tocanva.com on a free account. Create a design, and it gives you a bunch ofdifferent ones you can choose from. These are just templates, but we'regonna choose logo right here, and then, this is going togive us some inspiration. So, these are gonna actually betemplates along the side down here that we can choose, and we can edit, and we can alter,change the colors of. So, this is free on the corner. It's completely free to use. 

If it does have a money sign, then, that means that someoneelse made it and uploaded it, and maybe, it's a dollar, but you can change it around and just take out any of thepaid features to make it free. And as you can see, we haven'teven found a paid one yet. So, most of these will be free. So, all we've got to do here ispick something that we liked. There's something like this.This actually looks really nice, and what we can do now is Now, we can startchanging what this says. So, if this were for,let's just say, photographer, we can say, I'm just gonnago right along with this, Sandra Photography,and double click that. Sandra photography. So, that's the name ofour company for today, and that's what we're gonna go with. So, what I'm gonna do is, I actually want to take thebackground out of this, and I don't want the font to be white. So, if I take the background out, I can't put it on top ofanything that is white. So, I'm going to changethis font color. 

I'm just gonna highlight itall and change it to a black, and then, what I'm gonna do isjust click on the back here, and change this to a white, and I'm actually justgonna go a step further, and change this to,go with this lighter blue, and I'll do the same over here, and then, this is our logo.So, that's our logo. That's what we're gonna go off of, and all we have to donow is hit 'download.' It's gonna say PDF, but PDF is gonna make things alittle bit more complicated for us. So, 

what I'm gonna dois switch that to PNG, and then, if you pay for Canva, it'll actually take thebackground out right away. So, you don't have todo this next step, but I'm gonna show youhow to do it for free, so, you don't have to pay for Canva. So, just leave that howit is and hit 'download,' and now, that's downloaded right here. When we open that up,this is what we have. This is what we just made.It has the white background on it. So, if you are on a Mac, then, all you can do is justhit this little suitcase, hit this little wand right here,and you can select. All you got to do isjust click and drag, and it selects whateveris red, will be deleted. So, you do that and youjust hit the delete button, and it'll delete that. Then, you just come inhere and do the same, all through here, and you candelete everything like that. But what about if you're not on a Mac? 

Someone on a PC, or someone who doesn't wantto do what I just showed you, then all you're gonna do is comeover to this website right here called online.photoscissors.com. Now, you can download thisand get it on your computer, or you can just use itright on their website. I just use it right on their website.You just upload the file, and we'll just pick whatwe just created here, and mind you, this online photoscissors only works on Chrome. It doesn't work on Safari. It may work on Firefoxand Internet Explorer, but I know for a fact, it doesn'twork on my version of Safari. So, if you're going through this, keep in mind if you are using Safari, you might have a littlebit of glitching. So, try out Chrome. This just gives us someinstructions on how to use it. It's basically, just put greenwhere you want to keep, and red where you want to take away. So, that all makes sense. So, all we're gonna do isselect the green up here, and we're gonna say,we want to keep all of this. We'll keep all of this right here. Okay, that's all good, and then, we want to take awayeverything that's out here. 

Then, I'll give us a previewover here what that looks like. As you can see, the yellowis where it's keeping. So, we're just gonna comein a little bit closer, and there we go. It just came right  in andtook away all that outside. So, that's what we'regonna do here. I'm gonna leave thewhite on the inside. I think that looks pretty nice, but if you wanted to take it away, you could just start selectingwith your red in here, and I'll start to takestuff away in here. Just be careful what you do there, but I'm gonna leaveit how it is for now, and let's just do save. Now, we have the new onesaved on our computer, and then, we'll come one moreover and go right to Wix. So now, on Wix, all we haveto do is upload an image, So, we're going to addand we'll go to image, my image uploads, and then,upload image in the corner. I'll choose that same one and makesure that it is the right one. That's perfect. Okay. Once that's loaded, what we're going to do is select that. 

I'm gonna move myself overhere and add that to page, and now, we have this.This is our logo. So, this is going to be onour website that we can use, but we want to putit up in the header. So, what we're going to do first is, I'm going to clearout what's up here. So, just select and delete,select and delete, and then, I'm gonna make this smaller, and then, I'm actuallygonna drag it up top. Now, this is actually reallygood that this happened, because this will happen to somepeople if you run into the same issue. So, as you can see, that the outline of thisimage is actually too big, so, it won't fit up top even thoughit is a transparent background. So, what we have to do hereis come in and crop it, and we're going to drag this down,drag this up. Well, we're just gonna do this. Didn't make it work, and then, we'll see we can bringthese sides in a little bit. So, 

that's what we want. So, let's just do apply that. Now, we should be able to putit right up in the header, and as long as it fitsentirely in the header, It'll turn a different colorand say, attach to header, and that's what we want to do.So, added to header, got it That means that's now in the header.I'm just gonna slide this over here. Now, that's our logo.So, that's all set. Now, you can keep adjusting itand make it bigger if you want. Just make sure that itstays within that header, so, it stays attached to the header,and thenm you can preview it and that's what it looks like. Now, you have a logoright in your Wix site. So, the second thing to dohere is to come up to mobile, and make sure that it looksgood and mobile as well. So, it's going to formatit and throw it around. So, what we're gonna do isbring this up top here. Bring this up as well, and then,we're gonna make the header smaller. 

You just have to make surethat it formats properly, and you can play with this on mobile. But that's how you put thelogo onto your Wix website. That's how you take thebackground out of your logo, and that's also how you can createyour logo completely for free. So, hope that helps you guys. If you have any questions or anyspecific videos you want me to make that's related to online,making money online, putting websites together online, just shoot me a messagein the comments. If you like this one,give me a thumbs up. If you want some more of this kindof content, subscribe to the channel. Otherwise, I will see youguys in the next one. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments